Our Store is in need of an Assistant Store Manager with excellent customer service and people management skills. This position requires retail experience with exposure to visual merchandising and a good head for figures and administration
Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Leading the store team by being a Brand Ambassador who represents the brand and build customer loyalty
- Deliver exceptional customer experience within the store
- Achieving store results by driving and ensuring achievement of turnover
- Effectively managing the stock and minimising in-store risk
- An excellent leader and business manager
- Have the ability to learn quickly
- Good communication skills, problem solving, team player, conflict management, leading by example, accountability, professional conduct, trustworthy and honest.
- Matric or equivalent
- Proven experience operating at a Leadership level
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Contactable references
- English: Read, write and speak
- Computer, numerical skills
Applicants must be well spoken, self-driven to grow and develop within the Clothing Retail Industry.
Only applicants who meet the requirements should apply by sending a detailed CV.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted, if you have not received any feedback in a week, please do regard your application as unsuccessful.