Purpose of Job:
To work closely with the Retail planner/ Buyer/ merchandiser to analyse customer activity, forecast sales, select forward-trending merchandise and replenish stores optimally to maximise sales and minimise stock holdings in store
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Implementing stock plans to ensure that strategic objectives are executed
· Monitoring customer orders
· Management of the seasonal flow of range assortments
· Order Tracking as required
· Analysis of sell through with necessary systems
· Liaising with the store manager(s) and interior designer(s) to ensure the products are presented to potential customers in the most attractive manner possible.
· Assisting Senior Planner with any adhoc duties he/she may direct
· To liaise closely with buyers, senior management, manufacturers and operational staff.
- Relevant qualification/certificate would be advantageous
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Must have a good eye for fashion.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Must be an out the box thinker, deadline driven with excellent time management skills.