Trainer & Trainer Assistant
* Facilitation and content writing experience are essential.
A leading national retailer is seeking a vibrant and energetic Trainer/Facilitator/ Assessor required for Group Training School based in Durban. Experience in Clothing Retail training and/or any past retail experience advantageous.
- Degree / diploma in any relevant qualification
- Facilitation and POE experience
- Necessary knowledge of FET/HET practices and processes.
- Good administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate/MS Office advance
- Extensive training experience especially in the retail sector
- Experience in presenting to and training managers as well as lower level staff in an organisation
- Basic knowledge of the retail industry
- Ensure that sufficient number of employees have been recruited and trained
- Evaluation of employees
- To conduct online numeracy, literacy and compatibility tests
- Register students and test results on relevant SETA System
- Arrange verification visits from SETA
- Arrange accommodation, refreshments and manage Training School
- Conduct Retail Readiness Programme induction
- Implement and monitor learning programme, assessments and moderation
- Liaise and report back/statistical reports/registers to Head of Human Resources
- Managing employees under training
- Ensuring students receive learning material
- Comply with Fashion Fusion rules and regulations
- Must be a team player
- Results driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self confidence
- Driven to get things done
- Well organized
Should you fulfill the above criteria kindly forward a detailed copy of your CV.