Terms of Service
Terms of service
- Fashion Fusion Group (Pty) Ltd is operated by Fashion Fusion Group (Pty) Ltd, a retail company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa.
- This site is operated via the Shopify platform. All checkouts, payments and customer information is thus relayed to us via their secure and world-class web platform. We do not directly deal with credit card payments nor customer information (other than what is required for shipment).
- Customers are entitled to receive quality products via our webstore in a timely manner. If you feel that a product is not up to standards or incorrectly sized, kindly visit our Payment, Delivery & Returns page on this website.
- Products are limited. Placing an order in your Order Basket without completing the purchase does not constitute a 'sale'.
- We reserve the right to change any prices without prior notice, however we cannot change the price of an item once it has been paid for by a customer & it is up to the company to honour this original purchased price.
- The company reserves the right to charge for deliveries where necessary.
- Orders will be dispatched as soon as possible. We make no guarantee as to the time period within which to dispatch your order as certain stock items may be on back-order or located in a different region and will take time to be centrally dispatched.
- The Website or App User must use discretion before taking any action based on the information displayed on the Website or App.
- Fashion Fusion provides the Websites and Apps "as is" and it makes no warranty as to its use, availability or performance.
- Fashion Fusion (including its owners, employees, suppliers, Internet service providers, partners, affiliates and agents) shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of any nature incurred by whomever and resulting from:
- access to the Website or App;
- access to and use of the Services;
- access to websites linked to the Website;
- inability to access the Website or use the Services;
- inability to access websites linked to the Website;
- content available on the Website; or
- any other reason not directly related to Fashion Fusion gross negligence.
- The Websites and Apps have not been compiled to meet the User's individual requirements. It is the responsibility of the User to satisfy him/herself, prior to entering into this agreement with Fashion Fusion, that the content available from and through the Website or App meets the User's individual requirements and is compatible with the User's device, computer hardware and/or software.
- Information, ideas and opinions expressed on the Websites and App should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of Fashion Fusion. Users are encouraged to obtain professional advice before taking any course of action related to the information, ideas or opinions expressed on the Website or App.
- Fashion Fusion does not make any warranties or representations that content and Services available from the Websites and Apps shall in all cases be true, correct or free from any errors. Fashion Fusion shall take all reasonable steps to ensure the quality and accuracy of content available from the Websites and Apps. Not all products in-store are available online.
- Fashion Fusion does not make any warranties or representations that the Websites and Apps shall be available at all times. Users acknowledge that the Websites and Apps may be unavailable due to updates or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Fashion Fusion, including, but not limited to, virus infection, unauthorised access (hacking), power failure or other "acts of God."
- Fashion Fusion reserves the right to hold a User liable for any losses suffered by Fashion Fusion or its customers due to a cybercrime committed by the User on any of Fashion Fusion Websites or Apps.
- Fashion Fusion licenses the User to view, download and print the content of the Websites and Apps provided that such use is for private, personal and/or educational purposes only.
- Content from the Websites and Apps may not be used or exploited by Users for any commercial or non-private purposes without the prior written consent of Fashion Fusion.
- Users may only access and browse the Websites and Apps for legitimate personal purposes and may not use the Website for:
- Harmful purposes;
- Illegal purposes;
- Disclosing, sharing or publishing material that may be offensive, defamatory, regulated, infringement of copyright, incorrect, untrue, prohibited or damaging to any person; and/or
- The creation, storage and sending of unsolicited commercial communications.
- The caching of the Websites and Apps shall only be allowed if:
- Harmful purposes;
- The purpose of the caching is to make the onward transmission of the content from the Website and Apps more efficient;
- The cached content is not modified in any manner whatsoever;
- The cached content is updated at least every 12 (twelve) hours; and
- The cached content is removed or updated when so required by Just Japs.
- If any User uses content from the Websites or Apps in breach of the provisions detailed herein:
- Fashion Fusion reserves the right to claim damages from the User;
- Fashion Fusion reserves the right to institute criminal proceedings against the User; and
- Fashion Fusion shall not be liable, in any manner whatsoever, for any damage, loss or liability that results from the use of such content by the User or any third party who obtained any content from the User.
- Hyperlinks to the Website from any other source shall be directed to the home page of the Website. Links beyond the Fashion Fusion home page may only be used with Fashion Fusion prior written consent.
- Users may quote small and reasonable amounts of content available from the Websites and Apps and only if such a quote is placed in inverted commas and acknowledged.
- No person may, without the prior written consent of Fashion Fusion, frame the Websites or Apps in any manner whatsoever.
- Apart from good faith search engine operators and use of the search facility provided on the Website or Apps by Users, no person may use or attempt to use any technology or other apps (including web crawlers, robots or web spiders) to search, collect or copy content from the Websites or Apps for any purpose whatsoever, without the prior written consent of Fashion Fusion.
- E-mail addresses, names, telephone numbers, and fax numbers published on the Website or Apps may not be incorporated into any database used for electronic marketing or similar purposes. No permission is given or should be implied that information on the Websites or Apps may be used to communicate unsolicited communications to Fashion Fusion and all rights detailed in section 45 of the ECT Act are reserved.
Fashion Fusion shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569
These policies below specifically apply to our retail outlets and not necessarily to the webstore.
- NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
- Customers can return products for a refund or exchange within 30 calendar days once received, provided that:
- The product is in its original or the same condition and packaging;
- The product has not been worn or used;
- The price (swing) ticket and labels are attached to the product or its packaging;
- The original till slip, as proof of purchase, is presented.
- For reasons of hygiene, we cannot accept returns of underwear, lingerie, swimwear, socks, hosiery, bodysuits, earrings and any other jewellery for piercings.
- If we have assessed your item upon return at find that it has a stain or odour which had been caused by user, you will not be entitled to a return or refund.
- Sale Items
- No refunds on Sale items (size exchanges are subject to availability)
- Depending on the nature of your return, you may be liable for courier charges.
- Please note that delivery will take up to 5-7 working days.
- Deliveries are only within South Africa.
- Depending on the nature of your return, you may be liable for courier charges.
- Within 6 Months of your purchase, you find that the product is faulty, not commercially acceptable, unsuitable for the purpose generally intended, or not legal or reasonably durable (based on the circumstances and product type) (in other words that the merchandise is “defective & does comply with the provisions of section 55 of the Consumer Protection Act”), the consumer may bring in the product. Once the product has been inspected by our quality control team & the product is found to be “defective”, customers will be entitled to one of the following:
(a) full refund into the customer’s bank account via EFT or a voucher at your choice.
(b) have the product repaired or replaced, depending on availability and other relevant circumstances.
- Products will not be regarded as defective and a customer will not be entitled to a refund or repair or an exchange in circumstances where the faults in the merchandise result from:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Negligence or damage arising from misuse and/or improper or inadequate care of the merchandise;
- Where the items have been altered or dealt with or used contrary to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- A customer may not under any circumstances return the following:
- Product that a customer or any other person has altered, repaired, incorporated or added to and;
- Any soiled items (if also not defective).
DEBIT CARD AND CREDIT CARD PURCHASES
- A voucher to the value of your purchase
- Credit card purchases will be refunded to the credit card used to make the initial purchase;
- Debit card purchases will be refunded by way of EFT (into purchaser’s bank account)
- In the event of a customer qualifying for a refund in terms of this return policy, for non-defective items, the consumer is entitled to a cash refund, voucher to the value of the purchased item or exchange within 30 days from the receipt of the item and a credit note if the 30 days has lapsed.
All Rights Reserved | Fashion Fusion Group (Pty) Ltd | E&OE
Questions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to us at Customercare@fashionfusion.co.za.